- Modern Family is growing on me, and that was one heck of a sweet ending, it was an Ed on NBC moment . . . oddly enough, Julie Bowen was also the love interest.
- I don’t watch Cougar Town but I did catch the beginning of it last night which had me cracking up when Courtney Cox made reference to her appearance in that Bruce Springsteen video and even did a little dance. I think it would be funny if I were to somehow edit that video where I’m Bruce and WifeGeeding and her pregnant self is Courtney Cox and I pull her up stage and we both do that little dance number.
- Man, Max Weinberg has some crazy hair in that video. Speaking of Weinberg, I’m going to see Conan O’Brien tonight at SMU, which means I may not have time to blog for Friday.
- If you are a GMail and Google Chrome user, you can now simply drag and drop attachments.
- I’m I the only one that thinks shooting golf balls and old tires to plug up that oil well in the gulf is kinda odd?
- New burger record
- Analogical Tetris – I highly advise just skipping to somewhere around the three minute mark because that intro is torture.
- Three TV series will be filming in Dallas
- Dennis Quaid is going to play Bill Clinton in an upcoming movie on HBO. So far, he kinda looks the part, but I think Phil Hartman did one of the best Clintons ever. Speaking of which . . .
Huh, the name Shakira was used . . . has a much more different meaning today, doesn’t it?