TONTITOWN, AR – The Duggars are once again pulling out the pink ruffles and lace as they prepare for the birth of baby #17.
Michelle Duggar says the whole family is excited about the arrival of the baby girl they will name Jennifer Danielle, keeping with the family tradition of giving the child a name that begins with J.
Jennifer Danielle is due July 27.
Duggar, who is 40, says she’s doing fine with her latest pregnancy.Â Although she has gotten older since she had her first child at age 21, she says she still has plenty of energy and only minor aches and pains.
Duggar says she and husband Jim Bob, a former state representative and U.S. Senate candidate, view each phase of their children’s lives as an adventure.
The Duggars home school their children at their 7,000-square-foot home in Tontitown.Â The couple’s oldest child, Joshua, is 19, and their youngest, Johanna Faith, is 19 months.Â Their children include two sets of twins.
And their website provides some fun facts:
- Michelleâ€™s been pregnant for 126 months of her life.
- Average number of months between Duggar births is 18.
- The Duggars have had at least one baby born in every month except June.
- The Duggars do approximately 200 loads of laundry each month.
- The Duggars feed their entire brood for less than $2,000 per month.
- The only person in the Duggar family whose name doesnâ€™t start with “J” is Mom â€” Michelle.
- The Duggars are debt free.