A dream for many, a nightmare for one

choc.jpgDarmin Garcia, an employee of a company that supplies chocolate ingredients, said he was pushing the chocolate down into the vat at Debelis Corp. because it was stuck. But it became loose and he slid into the hopper.

The chocolate was 110 degrees, hotter than a hot tub, said Capt. Greg Sinnen of the Kenosha Fire Department.

Co-workers, police and firefighters tried to free the man but couldn’t get him loose until the chocolate was thinned out with cocoa butter.


This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to A dream for many, a nightmare for one

  1. Trinity13 says:

    Oh no, chocolate must never be touched by human hands!

Comments are closed.