I was tagged by Twisted Cinderella. I NEVER do these things, but since I have never been asked by a Canandian I figured I would give this a wirl.
Ten Years Ago. September 1995
I was a freshman at Hardin-Simmons University in Abilene, TX probably bugging Geeky Gabe and eating at “The Table.” Man how I miss the table talks. I was also rooming with Jimi, aka “The Man.” About 30 lbs lighter than I am now.
Five Years Ago. September 2000
I was working in the same place I am now except in a different department shaggin’ inbound calls wearing one of those phone headsets which is equivilent to a dog being on a leash. Also was working on my MBA, and living with brotherGeeding sleeping on the coach trying to get up on my feet. Also wondering if I should be in a half-asian monastery because my luck with girls and dating sucked. About 15 lbs lighter than I am now.
One Year Ago. September 2004
Living in an apartment with wifeGeeding and dogGeeding in hopes of one day owning Geeding Manor. Working in the same department I am in now under a new manager who looks like Hermie the Elf from the Rudolf The Red-Nosed Reindeer claymation special.
Dragged myself to work. Got home, played with dogGeeding and otherDogGeeding. Worked out, played Madden 2006 online. Spent “quality time” with wifeGeeding. Worked on a weak WiFi signal. Watched “our” tv shows. Watched the Daily Show with Jon Stewart whom I’m afraid I have a man crush on.
Five Songs I know All The Words To:
1. Just about anything U2.
2. McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and a Pizza Hut.
3. Numerous praise and worship songs.
4. Summer of ’69 (Jimi quit, Joanny got married . . .)
5. Fun Dean Martin songs.
1. Smurfs. Opps, that for Gargamel, not me.
2. South Beach Peanut Butter Protein Bar.
5. Chocolate something or the other.
Five things I’ll do with a million dollars.
1. Make up for any missed tything.
2. Quite my job and work on a doctorate.
3. Pay for Bone to go back to college (and living expenses) and get a teacher’s certificate.
4. Take care of debt.
5. Invest or start my own pyramid scheme.
Five places I’d run away to:
1. The bathroom.
2. The batting cages.
3. Eating lunch with my best guy friends. You know who you are.
4. My XBox.
Five things I would never wear:
2. Anything Pink
3. Female clothing.
4. Bell bottoms.
5. Western wear.
Five Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Daily Show With John Stewart
2. Reality TV – The Apprentice, Survivor, The Amazing Race
3. NFL Football
4. The West Wing
Honorable Mention: Mythbusters
Five Greatest Joys:
1. Hearing laughter from loved ones.
2. Madden 2006 on XBox Live
3. Playing with dogGeeding.
4. Throwing the football (I miss doing this with Bone)
5. Knowing I tricked wifeGeeding into marrying me.
Five Favourite Toys:
2. dogGeeding and otherDogGeeding
3. XBox Live
1. America The Book
2. Mens Health magazine (potty reading)
3. Blue Like Jazz
4. Walk On – The Spiritual Journey of U2
5. Luann and Tank MacNamarra Comic Strips.
6. Peter King’s Monday Morning Quaterback
7. Any ESPN Page 2 Bill Simmons article
People You Would Like To Tag