- It was nice to welcome ‘Better Call Saul’ back into my living room last night.
- A bit of a fun time-waster interactive – Bird Sounds – Thousands of bird sounds visualized using machine learning
- Here’s What People Pawn Across America – I’m surprised the top item in Texas is designer wear, I would have thought tools or guns.
- Total buzzkill – A school district in South Carolina is doing away with snow days and replacing them with online classes.
- Students in grades 3 through 12 will be required to take their Chromebooks home to access the assignments. Internet connectivity is not required for these assignments, according to the school district. The assignments can be downloaded ahead of time so students can have access to their assignments without WiFi.
- Gig ‘Em? – A 21-Year-Old Posed With A 13-Foot Alligator For Her Graduation – She graduates this Friday with a degree in wildlife and fisheries sciences.
- Bryan B.: I was in the shower when the space shuttle sonic boom happened and my wife was asleep. I had to work that...
- Geeding: I wouldn’t have guessed that Peter Jennings would have done such a thing, and I totally forgot about...
- Bryan B.: Double post warning – I went to Wikipedia to refresh my memory on the history of New Coke and laughed...
- Bryan B.: I remember New Coke tasting a lot like Pepsi and I believe that was part of the goal of the new recipe. I...
- GW: Theta.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From