- It was nice to welcome ‘Better Call Saul’ back into my living room last night.
- A bit of a fun time-waster interactive – Bird Sounds – Thousands of bird sounds visualized using machine learning
- Here’s What People Pawn Across America – I’m surprised the top item in Texas is designer wear, I would have thought tools or guns.
- Total buzzkill – A school district in South Carolina is doing away with snow days and replacing them with online classes.
- Students in grades 3 through 12 will be required to take their Chromebooks home to access the assignments. Internet connectivity is not required for these assignments, according to the school district. The assignments can be downloaded ahead of time so students can have access to their assignments without WiFi.
- Gig ‘Em? – A 21-Year-Old Posed With A 13-Foot Alligator For Her Graduation – She graduates this Friday with a degree in wildlife and fisheries sciences.
- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From