- It was nice to welcome ‘Better Call Saul’ back into my living room last night.
- A bit of a fun time-waster interactive – Bird Sounds – Thousands of bird sounds visualized using machine learning
- Here’s What People Pawn Across America – I’m surprised the top item in Texas is designer wear, I would have thought tools or guns.
- Total buzzkill – A school district in South Carolina is doing away with snow days and replacing them with online classes.
- Students in grades 3 through 12 will be required to take their Chromebooks home to access the assignments. Internet connectivity is not required for these assignments, according to the school district. The assignments can be downloaded ahead of time so students can have access to their assignments without WiFi.
- Gig ‘Em? – A 21-Year-Old Posed With A 13-Foot Alligator For Her Graduation – She graduates this Friday with a degree in wildlife and fisheries sciences.
- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
- Seymore: I heard it all day yesterday on the radio and I know what they mean, but Elvis and Aretha did not die on the...
- Geeding: Oh, I wasn’t a “real” DJ who did broadcasts, just a dude that played music at dances.
- RPM: I didn’t know you were a DJ. We have something in common. Did you have an FCC license? Becoming a color...
- RPM: I get on Facebook a couple times a month to check on my 80something Aunt Susie in California. That’s about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From