- It was nice to welcome ‘Better Call Saul’ back into my living room last night.
- A bit of a fun time-waster interactive – Bird Sounds – Thousands of bird sounds visualized using machine learning
- Here’s What People Pawn Across America – I’m surprised the top item in Texas is designer wear, I would have thought tools or guns.
- Total buzzkill – A school district in South Carolina is doing away with snow days and replacing them with online classes.
- Students in grades 3 through 12 will be required to take their Chromebooks home to access the assignments. Internet connectivity is not required for these assignments, according to the school district. The assignments can be downloaded ahead of time so students can have access to their assignments without WiFi.
- Gig ‘Em? – A 21-Year-Old Posed With A 13-Foot Alligator For Her Graduation – She graduates this Friday with a degree in wildlife and fisheries sciences.
- RPM: I thought Pelosi’s response was gold. Trump is rapidly losing the optics on this. Jeff Fisher is Mr. 7 and...
- Anonymous: “Like”
- Anonymous: If you have maker documentation stating what MERV to use then use it. Of course the monthy timing is just...
- Bryan B.: I’m not trying to speak for Keith, but he didn’t say it would be right for Trump to do that,...
- Jason: So, giving points to Trump, and thinking he should have waited until Pelosi was actually in a war zone to out...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From