- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: December 2016
I mentioned it meant a lot to me to watch the original Star Wars trilogy with my kids. BoyGeeding has taken are real liking towards Chewbacca. I forgot that when I was his age, I also had a Chewbacca mask, … Continue reading
I’m still suffering from symptoms from my concussion and finally saw a doctor about it. He prescribed ten days worth of prednisone. It’s become a bit of a holiday tradition for WifeGeeding’s family to eat at Neiman Marcus. That’s how yesterday’s … Continue reading
WifeGeeding’s friend invited us to watch Home Alone with her family at the local theater and we obliged. The neighboring screen was showing Rogue One. I was tempted to see if the family would miss me. I forgot the great John Williams did … Continue reading
If you are confused by the Jarvis reference, then it’s obvious you don’t watch Marvel movies.
That’s a pretty creative pop-culture Christmas ornament. WifeGeeding drove to East Texas with the kids a day early, so I borrowed SisterGeeding’s Mini Cooper since the Nissan Leaf can’t’ make it that far. I’ve sat in many cars, but that … Continue reading
Slow news day? The lead story on CBS11’s 10:00 PM news was a line to see Santa closing early. I have no idea how much I’ll blog for the rest of the year. I’m not returning to work until the … Continue reading
I received my new Google Pixel phone yesterday. During setup, it required me to be on Wi-Fi, but then it wouldn’t reconnect and did about a gigabyte worth of updates via data. I know my Wi-Fi or internet connection was still … Continue reading
Fifteen years ago yesterday I met who would become WifeGeeding. I’m not going to bore you with the details, but in short, we met at a Mavs game and I saved the ticket stub, because, you know, I’m a romantic. … Continue reading
Sploid – Repairing a $30,000 Tire Is an Insanely Complicated and Satisfying Experience FiveThirtyEight – The Most-Edited Wikipedia Pages Over The Last 15 Years MentalFloss – The Perfect Crime May Be Possible in Yellowstone Park The Sixth Amendment instructs that a federal … Continue reading