- Bryan B.: You may already be doing it, but I signed up for the filter subscription service through Amazon. You can...
- Damon: My filters are MERV 11, and I order them online. Even though they are classified to be replaced in 6-12...
- Bryan B.: Your 25th amendment post really got the hamster wheel in my brain spinning. There’s a number of...
- Geeding: Thanks for your thoughts, Alan. I’d like to lean more on your HVAC knowledge. When I first got my AC,...
- Alan: If you’re only changing your filter every 6 mo. you’re wasting a fortune in electricity and and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: December 2016
I mentioned it meant a lot to me to watch the original Star Wars trilogy with my kids. BoyGeeding has taken are real liking towards Chewbacca. I forgot that when I was his age, I also had a Chewbacca mask, … Continue reading
I’m still suffering from symptoms from my concussion and finally saw a doctor about it. He prescribed ten days worth of prednisone. It’s become a bit of a holiday tradition for WifeGeeding’s family to eat at Neiman Marcus. That’s how yesterday’s … Continue reading
WifeGeeding’s friend invited us to watch Home Alone with her family at the local theater and we obliged. The neighboring screen was showing Rogue One. I was tempted to see if the family would miss me. I forgot the great John Williams did … Continue reading
If you are confused by the Jarvis reference, then it’s obvious you don’t watch Marvel movies.
That’s a pretty creative pop-culture Christmas ornament. WifeGeeding drove to East Texas with the kids a day early, so I borrowed SisterGeeding’s Mini Cooper since the Nissan Leaf can’t’ make it that far. I’ve sat in many cars, but that … Continue reading
Slow news day? The lead story on CBS11’s 10:00 PM news was a line to see Santa closing early. I have no idea how much I’ll blog for the rest of the year. I’m not returning to work until the … Continue reading
I received my new Google Pixel phone yesterday. During setup, it required me to be on Wi-Fi, but then it wouldn’t reconnect and did about a gigabyte worth of updates via data. I know my Wi-Fi or internet connection was still … Continue reading
Fifteen years ago yesterday I met who would become WifeGeeding. I’m not going to bore you with the details, but in short, we met at a Mavs game and I saved the ticket stub, because, you know, I’m a romantic. … Continue reading
Sploid – Repairing a $30,000 Tire Is an Insanely Complicated and Satisfying Experience FiveThirtyEight – The Most-Edited Wikipedia Pages Over The Last 15 Years MentalFloss – The Perfect Crime May Be Possible in Yellowstone Park The Sixth Amendment instructs that a federal … Continue reading