- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: July 2012
I wasn’t sure what to think of the Opening Ceremonies. I wasn’t a big fan of watching the transformation going from one ere to another, seeing men in top hats do something like the Macarena, and even though McCartney played … Continue reading
Houston is known for many things: Oil, NASA, urban sprawl and business-friendly policies. But the Texas city deserves to be known for something else: coolness. The Bayou City may not be the first place you associate with being hip or trendy. … Continue reading
I’m predicting that Roger Bannister will light the Olympic flame. Living in Kansas City should would be nice now that you can get Internet speeds that are about 100 times faster than the rest of the country provided by Google. … Continue reading
Article and more pics
That squirrel feeder cracks me up, click on the image if you want to buy it. Russians actually carry a gun for space travel … originally they did so in case they went off course during re-entry and needed to protect themselves … Continue reading
Pimple popping . . .
Introducing Stanley from DIGITAL KITCHEN on Vimeo. stanleypiano.com