- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Keith, If you light is still blinking but it doing so rapidly on one side only, I don't believe...
- BSG: Dog- Torn ACL. My lab did it three years ago. Let the dog rest, they will learn to live with it and pain will go...
- Nathan Hart: "All sorts of people" surrounding the president in that picture. Funny, when I looked at it, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: July 2012
I wasn’t sure what to think of the Opening Ceremonies. I wasn’t a big fan of watching the transformation going from one ere to another, seeing men in top hats do something like the Macarena, and even though McCartney played … Continue reading
Houston is known for many things: Oil, NASA, urban sprawl and business-friendly policies. But the Texas city deserves to be known for something else: coolness. The Bayou City may not be the first place you associate with being hip or trendy. … Continue reading
I’m predicting that Roger Bannister will light the Olympic flame. Living in Kansas City should would be nice now that you can get Internet speeds that are about 100 times faster than the rest of the country provided by Google. … Continue reading
Article and more pics
That squirrel feeder cracks me up, click on the image if you want to buy it. Russians actually carry a gun for space travel … originally they did so in case they went off course during re-entry and needed to protect themselves … Continue reading
Pimple popping . . .
Introducing Stanley from DIGITAL KITCHEN on Vimeo. stanleypiano.com