Bag of Randomness
- A few have asked for updated pictures of BabyGeeding. So here’s one of her playing Dr Evil and another of her just waving hello.
- I’m trying to give The Good Guys on Fox a chance because it’s shot locally, but I’m finding it hard to like the show. When Colin Hanks run, he looks like a young Forrest Gump running away from bullies. When Bradley Whitford appears on screen, all I can think of is how why did Josh Lyman grow a mustache? And hearing the assistant DA try to speak in a Texas accent is notorious because it sounds Georgian. And yes, there is quite a difference.
- Colins Hanks just happened to be on Letterman last night and said although he loves shooting in Dallas, the one thing that gets on his nerves is when he’s shooting in over one-hundred degree temperatures and someone says, “You think this is bad, you just wait until August.” I have to admit, many of us are guilty of that.
- If you have been following the news about the death or rebirth of the Big 12, you have gotten familiar with the name Chip Brown of Orangebloods.com. I never heard of the guy before all of this, but he’s been on this like TMZ has been on the Michael Jackson death. Expect to be hearing his name often on a national level.
- TCU sure has been quiet during all of this realignment, which is a darn shame. And surprisingly, the Ken Starr Baylor Bears lucked out by staying in a competitive conference and will be getting more money. Texas A&M I thought would have been better off in SEC, even if they were going to get their arses handed to them, but for rivalry sake, I’m glad they are staying put. But then again, all of this could change in a second.
- We’ve been attending our Sunday school class for over a year, but we aren’t really active or social, so it’s taken them two weeks to discover that FetusGeeding is now BabyGeeding. But for three weeks they will be delivering home cooked meals on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Yup, that’s loving your neighbor.
- Heard a dude in the bathroom stall yesterday talking on his cellphone . . . on speakerphone. It was in another language so I have no idea what was being said, but my guess is “Who does number two work for?“
- Newsweek.com‘s homepage has an easter egg when you use the Konami code (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, enter)
- Pictures – The 37 or so Ingredients in a Twinkie
- Oil Spill Death Count
- Sheet maker admits thread count overrated
- This hotel has such a personalized cooking service, that you actually go with the chef to the farmers market, select the food, and cook it.
- Retro Mario in 3D
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink