- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 June 22, 2010
Southwest Airlines Co. launched a 72-hour sale Tuesday to celebrate its 39th year in business, with fares starting at $39 each way. For travel up to 450 miles, fares are $39 one-way. For travel between 451 and 1000 miles, fares … Continue reading
MONROE, Ohio — National attention in the wake of the lightning strike that destroyed a giant statue of Jesus has brought Solid Rock Church a flood of donations to rebuild a deluxe version of the icon along Interstate 75. As … Continue reading
Taco Bell® launched a national petition to the Federal Reserve calling on them to circulate more $2 bills to celebrate its all-new $2 Meal Deal. Consumers who crave value and enjoy the quirky nature of the $2 bill are asked … Continue reading