- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 June 22, 2010
Southwest Airlines Co. launched a 72-hour sale Tuesday to celebrate its 39th year in business, with fares starting at $39 each way. For travel up to 450 miles, fares are $39 one-way. For travel between 451 and 1000 miles, fares … Continue reading
MONROE, Ohio — National attention in the wake of the lightning strike that destroyed a giant statue of Jesus has brought Solid Rock Church a flood of donations to rebuild a deluxe version of the icon along Interstate 75. As … Continue reading
Taco Bell® launched a national petition to the Federal Reserve calling on them to circulate more $2 bills to celebrate its all-new $2 Meal Deal. Consumers who crave value and enjoy the quirky nature of the $2 bill are asked … Continue reading