- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 June 21, 2010
LogoMyWay.com is holding a BP logo redesign contest. Here are a few that caught my eye.
Jason Cottle lost his high school class ring 27 years ago while swimming in a quarry on Granite Hill in Hallowell. He never thought he’d ever see it again. Then he read in the Kennebec Journal the quarry was being … Continue reading
Four Christian missionaries trying to convert Muslims were arrested and jailed Friday for disorderly conduct at an Arab festival in Dearborn, police said. “We did make four arrests for disorderly conduct,” Dearborn Police Chief Ron Haddad said Saturday. “They did … Continue reading
Perhaps he just couldn’t take the sound of all those vuvuzelas. A South African man is still alive despite shooting himself in the head and then being hit by a lorry. The man, from Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal, was in a car … Continue reading
I’m fortunate to still have 20/20 vision at the ripe old age of 34, and this may be a common feature on other websites that sell eye glasses, but I found that Warby Parker allows you to either upload a … Continue reading
Ray Gilder has some advice for Baptist preachers who are just starting out. Prepare to get a day job. “Make sure you have a marketable skill,” said Gilder, bivocational ministries specialist for the Tennessee Baptist Convention. Gilder was in Orlando … Continue reading