- RPM: I always considered his portrayal of Ernie Pyle in The Story of G.I. Joe as his best performance.
- Bryan B.: I’m only aware of the department of insurance because I’ve dealt with them at work on occasion....
- Bryan B.: I give the edge to Mick for Burgess Meredith roles, but that’s probably a product of my age. His role...
- RPM: Forgot to mention I LOVE that table!
- Bryan B.: Saw a President’s Day article this morning that made me think of you: The Ringer dissecting the move...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 June 17, 2010
Lots more here, just click refresh: http://joebartonwouldliketoapologize.com/ And in case you need a little background.
ORLANDO, Fla. — A decade ago, Southern Baptists fought over the belief that Jesus is the only way to heaven and the inerrancy of the Bible. Today, they’re divided over budgets and baptisms. As the older hard-line conservatives fade into … Continue reading
This movie has been in the works for several years and is expected to be out later this year and includes about five minutes of U2. Here’s an article, and here’s a preview.
Well, not exactly. A dog almost died and needed an emergency operation after she wolfed down a family of toy cats. Snowy the West Highland Terrier had to be operated on by vets after she swallowed five ceramic ornaments. X-rays … Continue reading