- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 June 17, 2010
Lots more here, just click refresh: http://joebartonwouldliketoapologize.com/ And in case you need a little background.
ORLANDO, Fla. — A decade ago, Southern Baptists fought over the belief that Jesus is the only way to heaven and the inerrancy of the Bible. Today, they’re divided over budgets and baptisms. As the older hard-line conservatives fade into … Continue reading
This movie has been in the works for several years and is expected to be out later this year and includes about five minutes of U2. Here’s an article, and here’s a preview.
Well, not exactly. A dog almost died and needed an emergency operation after she wolfed down a family of toy cats. Snowy the West Highland Terrier had to be operated on by vets after she swallowed five ceramic ornaments. X-rays … Continue reading