- craig: Prayers to the Geeding Family…
- rrd: sorry man. I too will be facing this soon i fear. Thoughts to yall
- Bryan: I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of Oreo. It should be obvious to anyone that reads BON that he was...
- Ben W.: It might grant some protections, but a church is private property and an individual can be trespassed as the...
- David Bryant: This is pure speculation since I am not familiar with Florida Law, but I suspect this probably has...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 June 9, 2010
One thing is for certain, I wouldn’t want to be the customer service rep having to call the parents about this mistake. Here’s a mix-up that’s bound to send shivers down parents’ spines and maybe induce a touch of mischievous … Continue reading
A childrens bicycle is shown Sunday, June 6, 2010 impaled into the side of a home after a tornado hit in Millbury, Ohio. Authorities say tornados and thunderstorms that swept through the Midwest overnight killed a number of people in … Continue reading
WASHINGTON — A decade ago, U.S. government regulators warned that a major deepwater oil spill could start with a fire on a drilling rig, prove hard to stop and cause extensive damage to fish eggs and wetlands because there were … Continue reading
If you happen to get caught in the rain around town this weekend without an umbrella, don’t be surprised if a perfect stranger hands you a bright yellow one to keep — just because it’s a nice thing to do. … Continue reading
A growing conversation among Christian fundamentalists asks the question that may have been inevitable: is the oil spill in the gulf a sign of the coming apocalypse?. Now blogs on the Christian fringe are abuzz with possibility that the oil spill … Continue reading
BP is purchasing search keywords such as “oil spill” on Google, Microsoft Bing, and Yahoo! in an effort to spin the ongoing clusterf**k in the Gulf of Mexico. As noticed by the International Business Times and others, if you search … Continue reading