- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
- ALEC: I also keep cool under pressure as I also work with snakes, except the snakes at my work walk on two legs....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 June 9, 2010
One thing is for certain, I wouldn’t want to be the customer service rep having to call the parents about this mistake. Here’s a mix-up that’s bound to send shivers down parents’ spines and maybe induce a touch of mischievous … Continue reading
A childrens bicycle is shown Sunday, June 6, 2010 impaled into the side of a home after a tornado hit in Millbury, Ohio. Authorities say tornados and thunderstorms that swept through the Midwest overnight killed a number of people in … Continue reading
WASHINGTON — A decade ago, U.S. government regulators warned that a major deepwater oil spill could start with a fire on a drilling rig, prove hard to stop and cause extensive damage to fish eggs and wetlands because there were … Continue reading
If you happen to get caught in the rain around town this weekend without an umbrella, don’t be surprised if a perfect stranger hands you a bright yellow one to keep — just because it’s a nice thing to do. … Continue reading
A growing conversation among Christian fundamentalists asks the question that may have been inevitable: is the oil spill in the gulf a sign of the coming apocalypse?. Now blogs on the Christian fringe are abuzz with possibility that the oil spill … Continue reading
BP is purchasing search keywords such as “oil spill” on Google, Microsoft Bing, and Yahoo! in an effort to spin the ongoing clusterf**k in the Gulf of Mexico. As noticed by the International Business Times and others, if you search … Continue reading