- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 June 9, 2010
One thing is for certain, I wouldn’t want to be the customer service rep having to call the parents about this mistake. Here’s a mix-up that’s bound to send shivers down parents’ spines and maybe induce a touch of mischievous … Continue reading
A childrens bicycle is shown Sunday, June 6, 2010 impaled into the side of a home after a tornado hit in Millbury, Ohio. Authorities say tornados and thunderstorms that swept through the Midwest overnight killed a number of people in … Continue reading
If you happen to get caught in the rain around town this weekend without an umbrella, don’t be surprised if a perfect stranger hands you a bright yellow one to keep — just because it’s a nice thing to do. … Continue reading
WASHINGTON — A decade ago, U.S. government regulators warned that a major deepwater oil spill could start with a fire on a drilling rig, prove hard to stop and cause extensive damage to fish eggs and wetlands because there were … Continue reading
A growing conversation among Christian fundamentalists asks the question that may have been inevitable: is the oil spill in the gulf a sign of the coming apocalypse?. Now blogs on the Christian fringe are abuzz with possibility that the oil spill … Continue reading
BP is purchasing search keywords such as “oil spill” on Google, Microsoft Bing, and Yahoo! in an effort to spin the ongoing clusterf**k in the Gulf of Mexico. As noticed by the International Business Times and others, if you search … Continue reading