- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
- Ben W.: That headline re: the Texas Supreme Court and the homeschoolers is a prime example of clickbait...
- Ben W.: You're right – the way it's supposed to work is that the client who needs legal services...
- Geeding: With your explanation, that probably means that the victims seek out the lawyers. So when I see Gloria...
- Ben W.: What you're describing in your first bullet point when a lawyer solicits business from a client they...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 January 5, 2010
For you Lost fans that love religious imagery, this should entertain you for a while. (Click to biggafy) If you want to compare the characters to the original, here’s the list from left to right on Leonardo’s master piece: Bartholomew, James … Continue reading
You know when a movie has a flashback and you see the character as a kid? Sometimes that’s awesome. Link
A device developed by Tokyo University team seems to go a step ahead of existing devices. It can translate in-air movements of fingers to computer command, which enables you to use portable devices without even a touch.
As President Barack Obama’s first year in office draws to a close, Tea Party groups are planning to mark the occasion with a national strike – something local leaders say could demonstrate the conservative groups’ burgeoning strength. The strike, planned … Continue reading