- Bryan: I can sort of feel the pain on this one. My phone number is the same as a local medical worker temp agency,...
- Ben W.: Putting the "reality" in reality television.
- David Bryant: Regarding Jim Grobe, I think it was an easy decision. Baylor needs a 1 year coach, and Grobe is...
- ALEC: You, Sir, have a beautiful family. You are a very rich man indeed.
- Geeding: I did rate the drive and provided a description of why the rating was bad. I think there were also...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 January 5, 2010
For you Lost fans that love religious imagery, this should entertain you for a while. (Click to biggafy) If you want to compare the characters to the original, here’s the list from left to right on Leonardo’s master piece: Bartholomew, James … Continue reading
You know when a movie has a flashback and you see the character as a kid? Sometimes that’s awesome. Link
A device developed by Tokyo University team seems to go a step ahead of existing devices. It can translate in-air movements of fingers to computer command, which enables you to use portable devices without even a touch.
As President Barack Obama’s first year in office draws to a close, Tea Party groups are planning to mark the occasion with a national strike – something local leaders say could demonstrate the conservative groups’ burgeoning strength. The strike, planned … Continue reading