- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 January 5, 2010
For you Lost fans that love religious imagery, this should entertain you for a while. (Click to biggafy) If you want to compare the characters to the original, here’s the list from left to right on Leonardo’s master piece: Bartholomew, James … Continue reading
You know when a movie has a flashback and you see the character as a kid? Sometimes that’s awesome. Link
A device developed by Tokyo University team seems to go a step ahead of existing devices. It can translate in-air movements of fingers to computer command, which enables you to use portable devices without even a touch.
As President Barack Obama’s first year in office draws to a close, Tea Party groups are planning to mark the occasion with a national strike – something local leaders say could demonstrate the conservative groups’ burgeoning strength. The strike, planned … Continue reading