- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
- Geeding: That’s a funny story about your thyroid. To be honest, it’s the funniest thyroid story...
- Sandra (Harlan) Rose: Oh my goodness! How is Gabe? Hope he’s doing well. Those days were so fun. And yes, the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 January 5, 2010
For you Lost fans that love religious imagery, this should entertain you for a while. (Click to biggafy) If you want to compare the characters to the original, here’s the list from left to right on Leonardo’s master piece: Bartholomew, James … Continue reading
You know when a movie has a flashback and you see the character as a kid? Sometimes that’s awesome. Link
A device developed by Tokyo University team seems to go a step ahead of existing devices. It can translate in-air movements of fingers to computer command, which enables you to use portable devices without even a touch.
As President Barack Obama’s first year in office draws to a close, Tea Party groups are planning to mark the occasion with a national strike – something local leaders say could demonstrate the conservative groups’ burgeoning strength. The strike, planned … Continue reading