- WGII: I'm surprised you worst manager was a woman cause I have to say the one we shared was quite a doozy and...
- Towski: Re: Chris Christie. He was the prosecutor that sent Jared Kushner's father to prison. Did he think the...
- Ben W.: Looks like Carter is in that inaugural picture, too (one row down & slightly to the left from blue-coat...
- Liz: Donald Trump pushed that Obama was not born in the US for over 8 years. Then he got caught saying that he can...
- Nathan: Here's a bigger video of the gentleman compared to the self-absorbed misogynist:...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 November 30, 2009
At least I think it’s a theological question. A lot of books in the Bible are letters written by Paul. Do you think Paul knew as he was writing these letters that they would later become scripture? I’m quite interested … Continue reading
People maintain driving with a cellphone doesn’t distract them. I decided to see if that was true. I thought and thought about what I could do to prove it. Then it hit me. If I put something on my car … Continue reading
An Oregon legislative leader plans to introduce a bill to repeal a 1923 state law that bans teachers from wearing religious garb. House Speaker Dave Hunt, D-Gladstone, said he will push to “allow teachers to have the same religious free … Continue reading
Easily locate your bag from the sea of look-alike luggage. Simply press the button on your remote and the locator on your bag will light up (6 flashing LEDs!) and your prerecorded message will play for 30 seconds continuously. You’ll … Continue reading
Inspired a lot of photographs. My favorite is the soldier pic.
Evangelical publisher Zondervan has pulled a leadership book featuring a kung fu theme after Asian-American Christian leaders led an online protest against its imagery. The book, Deadly Viper Character Assassins: A Kung Fu Survival Guide for Life and Leadership, and … Continue reading
AUSTIN (KXAN) – The low-key spot at the end of a strip center off Highway 183 near North Lamar attracts big talent to Austin. Capital City Comedy Club has plastered stand-up comedian and sitcom star D.L. Hughley’s name, of The … Continue reading
For those of you that miss Dick Cheney . . . www.draftcheney2012.com I be the the extreme right-wing Evangelical was just waiting to inform the world that the Obama’s have a Holiday tree and not a Christmas tree. Turns out … Continue reading