- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 November 13, 2009
Death of ‘Wipeout’ contestant under investigation (CNN) — The death of Tom Sparks, a 33-year-old former TV host from California who was participating as a third-season contestant on ABC’s reality show “Wipeout,” likely was caused by a pre-existing condition, but … Continue reading
The only day Joseph and Laura Presutto spent apart in their 61 years of marriage was Monday, the day between their deaths. “They have been inseparable for that entire time,” Donna Presutto said of her parents. Laura Presutto died Sunday. … Continue reading
ROME (Reuters) – An Italian inventor has combined faith and ingenuity to come up with a way to keep church traditions alive for the faithful without the fear of contracting swine flu — an electronic holy water dispenser. The terracotta … Continue reading
As a response to Europe’s “Seven Wonders of the World” list, which didn’t include any Russian sights, Russia organized a national contest to select the seven most beautiful destinations the country has to offer. Almost 26 million people went online … Continue reading
It’s been a long, cold year for Queen Elizabeth II. The British monarch has had to go cap-in-hand to the government she technically heads, asking Prime Minister Gordon Brown for extra cash to keep the royal palaces from crumbling, and … Continue reading