- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 November 12, 2009
TAMPA (CBS) Florida gambler Bill Seebeck was sure he’d hit the jackpot — literally. He says the slot machine he was playing flashed a winning sum of more than $166 million. Seebeck told CBS affiliate WFTV “I was screaming, I … Continue reading
President Obama’s arrival in China on Sunday is being eagerly awaited by many people, especially one young woman in Shanghai. Lou Jing is of mixed race, with a Chinese mother and an African-American father. She became famous nationally after her … Continue reading
Why should you use a Fridge Locker??? Because your friends, family and coworkers can’t be trusted to keep their paws off of your stuff! Link
More and more guys are wearing what some are calling a “man-gagement” ring, from mainstream designers like Scott Kay. “I think people are really just open to looking for new ways to commemorate their relationship, to celebrate their love and … Continue reading
I didn’t even know there was a “number 3″.