- JayF: Couldn't do it….I refused to click on the Toy Story link. According to the Toy Story writer Andrew...
- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 November 12, 2009
TAMPA (CBS) Florida gambler Bill Seebeck was sure he’d hit the jackpot — literally. He says the slot machine he was playing flashed a winning sum of more than $166 million. Seebeck told CBS affiliate WFTV “I was screaming, I … Continue reading
President Obama’s arrival in China on Sunday is being eagerly awaited by many people, especially one young woman in Shanghai. Lou Jing is of mixed race, with a Chinese mother and an African-American father. She became famous nationally after her … Continue reading
Why should you use a Fridge Locker??? Because your friends, family and coworkers can’t be trusted to keep their paws off of your stuff! Link
More and more guys are wearing what some are calling a “man-gagement” ring, from mainstream designers like Scott Kay. “I think people are really just open to looking for new ways to commemorate their relationship, to celebrate their love and … Continue reading
I didn’t even know there was a “number 3”.