- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
- b_caesar: Mind. Blown. Very impressive. Kimmel & Fallon better watch out.
- He Hate Me: I had forgotten, until I read your link, that there was a once serious effort to annex Cuba as a slave...
- Bully Pulpit: I think the idea is that oil is now so cheap that it might cost more to buy a physical, empty barrel...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 06 November 6, 2009
Former Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin will do a book signing from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 4 at in Plano, according to Kyle Hall, the store’s director of marketing and events. It’ll be strictly a signing (Palin won’t … Continue reading
A 22-year veteran kindergarten teacher in the Texas Bible Belt could lose her job for refusing, on religious grounds, to give fingerprints under a state law requiring them. The evangelical Christian, Pam McLaurin, is fighting a looming suspension, claiming that … Continue reading
This is how an American soldier is made. For 27 months, Ian Fisher, his parents and friends, and the U.S. Army allowed Denver Post reporters and a photographer to watch and chronicle his recruitment, induction, training, deployment, and, finally, his … Continue reading
And for those unfamiliar with the At At And for all you boys of the 80’s that couldn’t get enough of Princess Leia in that slave bikini, here’s a picture of Carrie Fisher and her stunt double tanning. But I’ll … Continue reading
ENID, Okla. (AP) — An Oklahoma couple driving home from church hit an animal — a really big one. An elephant that escaped from a nearby circus collided with the couple’s SUV Wednesday night when it ran across a rural … Continue reading
I’m sure having your father be the President of the United States can be a pretty cool thing, but as a kid just trying to fit in, I’m sure it can also be a little embarrassing. But what can be … Continue reading
LOS ANGELES — For decades, the Walt Disney Company has largely kept Mickey Mouse frozen under glass, fearful that even the tiniest tinkering might tarnish the brand and upend his $5 billion or so in annual merchandise sales. One false … Continue reading
Best Buy sells a lot of DVDs, but it is taking another step to get ready for the day when that business shifts online. The giant electronics retailer on Tuesday is announcing a partnership with Sonic Solutions‘ Roxio CinemaNow service … Continue reading