This post is mainly for those that live in the DFW area . . .
I finally got a chance to read the Dallas Observer article about Greggo and The Ticket and it was extremely interesting.Â Some things that stood out:
- I had no idea that a DJ in Dallas could make up to $500,000 a year.Â If Greggo made that as a co-host, I wonder what someone like Kid Kraddick makes.
- That must also mean the other personalities aren’t doing too bad for themselves.
- It was interesting how the concept of The Ticket started – just 3 men talking at a Rangers game.
- Greggo had lap-band surgery.Â I can understand how that can be embarrassing to let the guys know such a thing.
- I never noticed the quality of the show diminishing.
- I was surprised that addition of Corby was such a distraction.
- Amazing that Ryner wants nothing to do with Greggo.Â Understandable, but still amazing.
- To be a fly on that while when all the hosts got together with him would have been jaw dropping.
- The Ticket was better with Greggo.
- The Ticket still makes a lot of reference regarding Greggo’s interview of the Dallas Police Chief.Â I have to admit, it was hilarious, but now I wonder if he was high on cocaine or scared to death knowing he was an addict and was interviewing the top cop in Dallas.