- RPM: Very cool of your neighbor. I like that guy and always thought he was getting a raw deal from Jerry. 23 minute...
- Ben W.: I've been flying out of Love for 4-5 years now, and managed to avoid DFW. We're taking a Spring...
- RPM: My Mom always said if you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all. I won't say...
- Ben W.: And reading LL this morning reminded me that he was a state Supreme Court justice, too. I have to agree with...
- Towski: Came to say this. He'd so clearly lose when this was challenged.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 December 19, 2007
My 12th and 13th Christmas cards came in the mail today One of the cards is from Jules, Gracie, and Petee from Kansas City, MO.Â I know from experience that Jules is a pretty vocal Chiefs fan. 😉 The other … Continue reading
It’s very Brady Bunch-ish. Link
In the most-watched speech of his political career, speaking on â€œFaith in Americaâ€ at College Station, Texas, earlier this month, Mitt Romney evoked the strongest of all symbolic claims to civil-rights credentials: â€œI saw my father march with Martin Luther … Continue reading
While most people are aware that stone blunts scissors, scissors cut paper and paper covers stone, there is a psychological element to the game which many players may have missed. According to New Scientist magazine, the way to win is … Continue reading
This week I was an astonishing 11/16, which puts me 145/224 or 65%,Â one pointÂ higher than last week.Â Broncos at Texans – Correct Bengals at 49ers – Incorrect Bills at Browns – Correct Ravens at Dolphins – Incorrect Jets at PatriotsÂ – … Continue reading