- Triple Fake: the shoe boat is interesting. I wonder if the connection was intentional. A wooden Dutch shoe is a...
- Triple Fake: Any movie made would need to be much better than the book. I finally read it about ten years ago, and...
- Ben W.: Benjamin L. Corey has done a series of articles dealing with the concept of hell. I'd encourage you to...
- Bryan: Thanks for sharing the details of and your thoughts on your 40th. I turn 40 in a little less than 3 months and...
- RPM: Let me guess, your DirecTv receiver was locking up after a commercial? Mine started doing that this week. First...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 December 19, 2007
My 12th and 13th Christmas cards came in the mail today One of the cards is from Jules, Gracie, and Petee from Kansas City, MO.Â I know from experience that Jules is a pretty vocal Chiefs fan. 😉 The other … Continue reading
It’s very Brady Bunch-ish. Link
In the most-watched speech of his political career, speaking on â€œFaith in Americaâ€ at College Station, Texas, earlier this month, Mitt Romney evoked the strongest of all symbolic claims to civil-rights credentials: â€œI saw my father march with Martin Luther … Continue reading
While most people are aware that stone blunts scissors, scissors cut paper and paper covers stone, there is a psychological element to the game which many players may have missed. According to New Scientist magazine, the way to win is … Continue reading
This week I was an astonishing 11/16, which puts me 145/224 or 65%,Â one pointÂ higher than last week.Â Broncos at Texans – Correct Bengals at 49ers – Incorrect Bills at Browns – Correct Ravens at Dolphins – Incorrect Jets at PatriotsÂ – … Continue reading