- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
- FH: After you drink that stuff you better stay close to a bathroom if ya know what I mean
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 December 19, 2007
My 12th and 13th Christmas cards came in the mail today One of the cards is from Jules, Gracie, and Petee from Kansas City, MO.Â I know from experience that Jules is a pretty vocal Chiefs fan. 😉 The other … Continue reading
It’s very Brady Bunch-ish. Link
In the most-watched speech of his political career, speaking on â€œFaith in Americaâ€ at College Station, Texas, earlier this month, Mitt Romney evoked the strongest of all symbolic claims to civil-rights credentials: â€œI saw my father march with Martin Luther … Continue reading
While most people are aware that stone blunts scissors, scissors cut paper and paper covers stone, there is a psychological element to the game which many players may have missed. According to New Scientist magazine, the way to win is … Continue reading
This week I was an astonishing 11/16, which puts me 145/224 or 65%,Â one pointÂ higher than last week.Â Broncos at Texans – Correct Bengals at 49ers – Incorrect Bills at Browns – Correct Ravens at Dolphins – Incorrect Jets at PatriotsÂ – … Continue reading