- Ben W.: Sooo…I wasn't aware of the 73 Questions series, but after watching the NPH episode, I guess...
- Ben W.: This is fantastic. I rely on words to make a living, and I wish I were half as masterful as this.
- John Mackovic: – I'm hoping Blade Runner 2 can be as good as The Force Awakens, but it'll probably be...
- Geeding: Yes sir, you are correct, I goofed up the name.
- Bryan: Isn't the show called "The Young Pope"? I'm going to try to watch the first episode at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 December 19, 2007
My 12th and 13th Christmas cards came in the mail today One of the cards is from Jules, Gracie, and Petee from Kansas City, MO.Â I know from experience that Jules is a pretty vocal Chiefs fan. 😉 The other … Continue reading
It’s very Brady Bunch-ish. Link
In the most-watched speech of his political career, speaking on â€œFaith in Americaâ€ at College Station, Texas, earlier this month, Mitt Romney evoked the strongest of all symbolic claims to civil-rights credentials: â€œI saw my father march with Martin Luther … Continue reading
While most people are aware that stone blunts scissors, scissors cut paper and paper covers stone, there is a psychological element to the game which many players may have missed. According to New Scientist magazine, the way to win is … Continue reading
This week I was an astonishing 11/16, which puts me 145/224 or 65%,Â one pointÂ higher than last week.Â Broncos at Texans – Correct Bengals at 49ers – Incorrect Bills at Browns – Correct Ravens at Dolphins – Incorrect Jets at PatriotsÂ – … Continue reading