- essay papers: I think that he has been hurt badly I hope that he will be able to recover from this incident soon. I...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 December 19, 2007
My 12th and 13th Christmas cards came in the mail today One of the cards is from Jules, Gracie, and Petee from Kansas City, MO.Â I know from experience that Jules is a pretty vocal Chiefs fan. 😉 The other … Continue reading
It’s very Brady Bunch-ish. Link
In the most-watched speech of his political career, speaking on â€œFaith in Americaâ€ at College Station, Texas, earlier this month, Mitt Romney evoked the strongest of all symbolic claims to civil-rights credentials: â€œI saw my father march with Martin Luther … Continue reading
While most people are aware that stone blunts scissors, scissors cut paper and paper covers stone, there is a psychological element to the game which many players may have missed. According to New Scientist magazine, the way to win is … Continue reading
This week I was an astonishing 11/16, which puts me 145/224 or 65%,Â one pointÂ higher than last week.Â Broncos at Texans – Correct Bengals at 49ers – Incorrect Bills at Browns – Correct Ravens at Dolphins – Incorrect Jets at PatriotsÂ – … Continue reading