- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 December 18, 2007
The reporter intended the anecdote that opened part four of the Boston Globe’s profile of Mitt Romney to illustrate, as the story said, “emotion-free crisis management”: Father deals with minor â€” but gross â€” incident during a 1983 family vacation, … Continue reading
I wonder if that was intentional or just coincidence. Not that it needed to be since Holy Night was playing and he mentioned Christ and Christmas in the ad (see the post below). Oh, and here are Ron Paul’s thoughts … Continue reading
SANTA’S FACTORY, North Pole (Agencies) – An Imperial Stormtrooper commando broke into Santa’s Factory on the North Pole yesterday evening, killing an undetermined number of elves, arresting the owner and confiscating his sled. Joe Kwazansky, local spokesman for the Evil … Continue reading
Barbara Walters recently criticized a Christmas card she received from the White House this year for featuring a seven-line scripture from the Bible. The card, signed by the President and Mrs. Bush, was among a small stack of Christmas cards … Continue reading
Staff at the Hermitage Hotel in Mount Cook were called to her room after the guest complained she couldn’t get her pizza out of the microwave oven. When puzzled housekeepers visited the $300-a-night room to investigate, they discovered she had … Continue reading
An Italian court has ruled that a couple could not name their son “Friday” and ordered that he instead be called Gregory after the saint whose feast day he was born on. Full Article
You just bought a new HDTV and a PlayStation3 from the local big box store. Now the sales clerk begins applying pressure to buy one of their expensive digital cables. The inquisitive may ask: Do expensive cables really make a … Continue reading
Here’s mine: Link
This short survey will tell you approximately how many five year old children you could fight at once. Results are based on physical prowess, training, swarm-combatting experience, and the flexibility of your moral compass. Here are the ground rules: You … Continue reading