- RPM: I wish there were HEB's here. Love shopping there.
- The Donald: K, you are mistaken. "74" is the jersey of a real Dallas Cowboy. I will probably go see the new...
- Warren: Use Google news as your home page
- Jason: Try the Christian Science Monitor. I hate to admit it, but I first learned of the CSM at Baylor, and it is a...
- The Donald: I think Kenan has assumed the mantle of Hartman & Hammond, being the 'rock' of the ensemble...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 14 December 14, 2007
Former NFL star Michael Vick and some of his supporters (such as his mom, Hank Aaron, Warrick Dunn, and George Foreman) wrote letters to U.S. District Judge Henry E. Hudson asking the judge to be lenient when sentencing Vick for … Continue reading
I wasn’t aware that they have an on-demand service which is absolutely free until one of their guys came out to my house yesterday. All you need is one of their DVR’s and an Internet connection. There’s even an online … Continue reading
Because of the writers’ strike, a lot of shows have stopped filming.Â TVGuide provides you an updated list of what is left to watch here. A few highlights: Chuck: Thirteen episodes will be produced. Eleven episodes have aired, so there … Continue reading
WifeGeeding loves this song.
I saw this for the first time last night.
Samuel Snow thought when he got a check from the Pentagon that the Army was finally ready to give him the apology and the compensation he’d been denied for 63 years. He was wrong. The Army imprisoned Snow in 1944 … Continue reading
A roundup of 2007’s best errors and corrections in the media. LinkÂ
Police in southern India are hunting for two men who attacked a Hindu holy man, cut off his right leg and then made off with it. Full Article
I know it’s a slam on Bush, but I was impressed with the amount of time and editing that his must have took. It’s real similar to the Sunday Bloody Sunday mix I posted way back when.
A St. Petersburge postman notices that some of the elderly can’t more their lawn, so he decides to do it for them for free.Â He’s up to 15 lawns. Article