- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
- Bryan B.: I didn’t mean for you to change it since it was about to roll to another page. It was only doing it...
- Geeding: I appreciate you letting me know about this. My browser settings prevent videos from automatically playing...
- Anonymous: If I recall correctly from his segment the other day, the Goose will still call in to the Ticket as...
- Bryan B.: And I know this is a first world problem, but I’m ready for the embedded 60 Minutes video to roll off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 December 13, 2007
I saw someone with a cassette walkman. I can’t tell you the last time I actually saw one of these, 5-7 years ago?Â In case you are wondering, I think it was a lady in her 50’s or 60’s.
It’s bad, very bad.Â Even the thought doesn’t count. It takes about 18 seconds before the music starts.
My fifth and sixth Christmas cards came in the mail today. The first card is from Heather of Mississauga, Ontario – that’s right . . . my first out of country Christmas card!Â Heather found someÂ U.S. currency around her house … Continue reading
Paper… it’s such a temporary and easily damaged medium to store our genius written thoughts and diagrams. Now you can use the Mobile Notetaker to transcribe your every pen movement. Simply take any pad, clip the Mobile Notetaker to the … Continue reading
Dormitory = Dirty Room Mother-in-law = Woman Hitler Elvis = Lives Clint Eastwood = Old West Action Christmas tree = Search, Set, Trim Statue of Liberty = Built to Stay Free Eleven plus two = Twelve plus one Link
Down on the fish farm, workers could not understand why the number of brown trout had suddenly taken a dive. But close observation revealed the reason – an aquatic version of the Great Escape. The resourceful fish are leaping 3ft … Continue reading
FYI – Not only is there a Thursday night game, but there’s actually a Saturday night game this week:Â Bengals at 49ers on the NFL Network. My picks are in bold. Broncos at Texans Bengals at 49ers Bills at Browns … Continue reading
A hotel chain Tuesday said it was offering couples called Joseph and Mary in Britain, Ireland and Spain free accommodation this Christmas on proof of marriage and name. Hotel chain Travelodge said husbands and wives matching their criteria would get … Continue reading