- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
- John Mackovic: Maybe Central Market will carry it. I am able to get HEB-only Whataburger Spicy Ketchup there.
- ALEC666: Re-concussion. I saw a report about concussions the other day. Conventional wisdom was that the subject rest...
- RPM: I wish we had HEB around here. Love shopping there.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 October 30, 2006
Bob Inglis is a Republican running for re-election to represent the 4th district of South Carolina, but his website makes it look like he’s running for jr-high student council. Â
Say what you will about her, but one thing is for certain, she’s got heart. On a show that aired Monday, Winfrey gave more than 300 audience members $1,000 debit cards sponsored by the Bank of America to donate to … Continue reading
Winners and finalists can be found here.
ALBERTVILLE, Ala. — A shocking crime in Marshall County led to the arrest of a teenager who is charged with raping his mother.Â Â Albertville police say 19-year-old Gary Helms Junior is charged with first-degree rape. Police allege that he sought … Continue reading
Texas politics at its tastiest. Link Â
BRYAN, Texas – A former state trooper accused of telling a female motorist he arrested that he’d lessen the charge if she would go on a date with him has been sentenced to three years probation. Article
Buy one here.
Darth Vader conducts a symphony of Storm Troopers with a light-saber.Â Watch it here.
FERN PARK, Fla. — A 15-year-old boy was arrested when deputies stopped him driving a stolen bus along a public transit route, picking up passengers and collecting fares, authorities said Sunday. “I drove that bus better than most of the … Continue reading
Built largely of glass and steel and powered by an electric motor “not much bigger than a washing machine motor”, the Everingham Rotating House is a brilliant testimonial to the ingenuity of its owner/builders.Â It also encapsulates many aspects of … Continue reading
Watch the video here.
The Experiment The purpose of this experiment was to test the effectiveness of various methods of preserving a carved pumpkin (jack o’ lantern). We gathered some tips from various pumpkin carving resources, and also sampled a commercial spray. The results … Continue reading