- RPM: Taylor Kitsch is the kiss of death to a project. The only thing he was good in was Friday Night Lights. Problem...
- Ben W.: The more I think about this today, the more it bothers me. I get the "joke," and maybe my sense of...
- b_caesar: Yes, it was a repeating gag that started to get old after about the 6th Commandment, but Miss Wanda totally...
- Citizen Kane: That is one violent school.
- WGII: OMG!!! My hubby graduated from here and worked in the cafeteria. He once cleared the whole place by mixing a...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 30 October 30, 2006
Bob Inglis is a Republican running for re-election to represent the 4th district of South Carolina, but his website makes it look like he’s running for jr-high student council. Â
Say what you will about her, but one thing is for certain, she’s got heart. On a show that aired Monday, Winfrey gave more than 300 audience members $1,000 debit cards sponsored by the Bank of America to donate to … Continue reading
Winners and finalists can be found here.
ALBERTVILLE, Ala. — A shocking crime in Marshall County led to the arrest of a teenager who is charged with raping his mother.Â Â Albertville police say 19-year-old Gary Helms Junior is charged with first-degree rape. Police allege that he sought … Continue reading
Texas politics at its tastiest. Link Â
BRYAN, Texas – A former state trooper accused of telling a female motorist he arrested that he’d lessen the charge if she would go on a date with him has been sentenced to three years probation. Article
Buy one here.
Darth Vader conducts a symphony of Storm Troopers with a light-saber.Â Watch it here.
FERN PARK, Fla. — A 15-year-old boy was arrested when deputies stopped him driving a stolen bus along a public transit route, picking up passengers and collecting fares, authorities said Sunday. “I drove that bus better than most of the … Continue reading
Built largely of glass and steel and powered by an electric motor “not much bigger than a washing machine motor”, the Everingham Rotating House is a brilliant testimonial to the ingenuity of its owner/builders.Â It also encapsulates many aspects of … Continue reading
Watch the video here.
The Experiment The purpose of this experiment was to test the effectiveness of various methods of preserving a carved pumpkin (jack o’ lantern). We gathered some tips from various pumpkin carving resources, and also sampled a commercial spray. The results … Continue reading