- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 October 17, 2006
Welcome to the official web site for the Turkey Testicle Festival,Â we hope you enjoy the site and visit us often. The Turkey Testicle Festival originated in 1978Â here at Union St. Station in Byron, IL., and we are the original, … Continue reading
Meet Ms Dewey. Depending on what you search for, she may have some comments about it. I found it a tad amusing to search for random stuff and to see what she had to say, some of it was actually … Continue reading
Ric Griffith is crazy about pumpkins. He has 2,400 in his yard, with 600 still to be delivered. Each year at his home in Kenova, West Virginia, Griffith builds a bigger Halloween display than the year before. Article This was … Continue reading
At 7:10 PM on Tuesday Oct 17 it was a whole wheat burrito of shredded chicken, pinto beans, tomato, onions, and lettuce. Link If that interests you, then you might like I’m Going To Eat Everything At McDonalds.
Lets just say the folks in Arizona wouldn’t be smart enough to read this post. Rankings Article
Virgin gives you a chance to name a plane here: http://www.nameourplanes.com/ You name it, they fly it.
Reel Clothes/Studio Wardrobe sells clothing & props from movies and TV to the public. When a shoot concludes, major studios and production companies call upon Reel Clothes to market virtually everything on the set (with the exception of the actors). … Continue reading
Buy some here.
DALLAS – A Texas-based ministry group plans to flood entertainment districts in Dallas and Fort Worth on Saturday with 500 street preachers trying to spread their faith, an event the group’s president calls a “city invasion.” Article1Â Article2Â Here’s the … Continue reading
A Proclamation by the President of the United States of America America’s strength is found in the spirit and character of our people. During National Character Counts Week, we renew our commitment to instilling values in our young people and … Continue reading