- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 October 5, 2006
What new slang was introduced during the 90s that you can think of? This is a list of all the words that were in popular usage during the 90s. For example: Fart-Knocker adj. An idiot; A phrase coined by “Beavis … Continue reading
Then check this site out.
You have to admit the name of the website is pretty clever. http://www.iliveinavandownbytheriver.com/
Then here is a site for you: http://www.captjackspiratehats.com/. This would be the “Skallywagg Limited.”Â
Yes, these are real books. Buy some here.
Yes,Â sometimes it appears it is a sad world we live in.Â Choose your Holy Book below, then click the flush button. Link See current stats here.
I have never watched any shows on BET until this week, and now I have two shows on my Tivo Season Pass. The Chrities: Committed Next Level: Vince Young Â
These photo “postcards” are a lighthearted but sincere effort to revisit that childlike (hence the toy Jesus action figure) excitement at receiving an encouraging, affectionate message from someone who is at once near and far away. Article and Slideshow
Graduated from Booker T Washington High School in Dallas and was a Highland Park kid. Link That’s right, BON provides you with better local E-News than the Dallas Morning News .
I posted about this before, but this graphic caught my attention. Official Website
End the heartache of today’s “real live people” dating scene.Â Find your life-partner among the most successfuly and famous names in history. Biography.com Turns out I would make a good match with Ava Gardner.