- Koreatown Dallas approved by Texas lawmakers, heading to governor’s desk
- The area unofficially known as Koreatown in Dallas is now just one step away from receiving the official title. Committees under the Texas House and Senate chambers unanimously approved legislation that designate a part of the city as Koreatown Dallas for a 10-year period.
- There are certain areas of DFW full of Vietnamese people. I say they follow suit and call one of those areas Little Saigon.
- Lip reader reveals King Charles’ brutal remark to Camilla at his coronation
- “We can never be on time. Yes, I’m … this is a negative. There’s always something,”
- I’m one of those divorcees who believes in getting your divorced spouse a small Mother’s or Father’s Day present. The ex has established certain boundaries to make sure that doesn’t happen. But, I still make sure the kids honor their mother.
- One of my closest friends informed me his mother has stage four lung cancer.
- I’ve written about my problems with prolonged hiccups before, I feel for Bo – Bo Jackson says he’s been suffering from hiccups for nearly a year
Learning a backflip in one hour. pic.twitter.com/e1H1YsNcyS
— The Best (@Figensport) May 10, 2023
NEED HELP NOW?
These resources can help.