- It amazes me that other than Canada, Elvis never performed in another country.
- I went to the new Aunte Anne’s grand opening. My pretzel was underwhelming as it was burned.
- Vladimir Lenin spoke English with an Irish accent because his English tutor had an Irish accent.
- Did we ever find out if it was Tony, or Angela, who was the boss?
- The Growing Pains theme song is stuck in my head . . . Show me that smile…
- I’ve been on a Buster Keaton kick as of late. He’s massively under-rated.
- “Family is everything” or “Family is the most important thing” – I used to live and die by those words. I’ve been humbled.
- Remote learning isn’t new: Radio instruction in the 1937 polio epidemic
- Canadians being overtly friendly.
Mic goes out during US National Anthem at NHL game in Toronto. The Leafs fans finish it out. Awesome. pic.twitter.com/naaIztqvJP
— Don Lewis (@DonLew87) March 14, 2023
— Nature Is Scary (@Nature1sScary) March 14, 2023