- There’s a shortage of distilled water in Lewisville, TX. Wal-Mart was out, as was Kroger and WinCo. Luckily, CVS had some but the price seemed marked up at $1.99 a gallon.
- Apparently there’s something called the Murdaugh trial and I have no clue what it’s about other than some people are dead.
- I read somewhere recently in which someone compared YouTube to the modern-day version of the Library of Alexandria. I totally get that comparison.
- Britons paying hundreds of millions to turn off wind turbines as network can’t handle the power they make on the windiest days – The cables that transfer the power from the north to the south can’t safely deal with the amount of power the turbines generate on some days.
- Hunter who killed and skinned a Connecticut family’s pet dogs claims he thought they were coyotes
- The dogs in question were German shepherds.
- Purple Heart awarded to deputy in fatal shooting during middle school pickup prompts backlash – Colorado Deputy Charles McWhorter received the commendation days before the victim’s family filed a federal wrongful death lawsuit against him.
- If this is the future of baseball, then I’m all for it. MLB should have modernized the game with a pitch-clock a decade ago.
Yankees relief pitcher Wandy Peralta struck out a hitter in 20 seconds pic.twitter.com/VwEBzyXH99
— Jomboy Media (@JomboyMedia) March 2, 2023