Bag of Randomness for Tuesday, November 26, 2019
- And to think I thought it was impossible to fit ‘MURICA in a bottle or to actually taste freedom.
- The kids are out of school all this week for Thanksgiving break. I think when I was a kid we only got Thursday off and years later the following Friday. BoyGeeding walked into my home office yesterday and asked, “Dad, what do you do on the computer all day?” He knows is that I work for the government but doesn’t really understand what I do. I’m not good at breaking things down for a child to understand.
- I saw one offensive drive by the Baltimore Ravens last night and was taken back at the speed and quickness of several of their players, it’s insane how talented they are.
- If the Cowboys are forced to wear white and choose not to wear their standard uniforms, they deserve to lose. And yes, Epstein didn’t kill himself.
- I feel like every year, a week before Thanksgiving, there’s a story about how bad weather may ground the iconic balloons for the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. It’s not a full-fledge conspiracy theory, but there’s a part of me which thinks it’s something Macy’s like to say just to drum up some free publicity. What they should do state that during the parade, one random balloon will break apart, kinda like the Barney one years ago.
- Thank you, Congress and Mr. President – President Trump signs animal cruelty bill into law, making it a federal felony
- I think these will make a nice Christmas gift (No, WifeGeeding, I’m not hinting I want these.) The US Mint is selling commemorative coins to celebrate the Apollo 11 50th Anniversary. Prices start at $31 for an uncirculated half dollar, $60 for a proof silver dollar, $230 for a five-ounce proof silver dollar, and a $463 for an uncirculated $5 gold coin. One side features a moon bootprint on the lunar surface on the coin’s obverse is the iconic ‘Buzz Aldrin on the moon’ photo.
- There’s a lot to dissect about this tweet.
- The agency he was the head of was the one he wanted to abolish.
- “Happy Holidays” – That sounds like liberal speak, why didn’t he fit in a “Merry Christmas!”?
- He’s dressing like Trump, notice the red tie and oversized blazer. It’s a different material than his pants, which means he’s not wearing a suit. I would have thought he’d always wear a suit to the White House, especially on his last day. Maybe the jacket is oversized because he’s lost some weight. If that’s the case, it’s time to start a conspiracy theory about his health and that’s the reason why he’s leaving his post.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink