- I was thinking it’s taking a while for the leaves to start falling off the trees, then yesterday, it seemed like they all agreed to fall off at the same time.
- The family at Whataburger the other night and I decided to try the Monterey Melt. As soon as I ordered it, an elderly gentleman got the cashier’s attention and said, “Change that order so that it’ll have Texas toast.” He then turned to me, “Sir, it just tastes better that way.” He did it so matter of factly and in such a nice way, the cashier and I laughed and I ordered it with Texas toast. It tasted good, but now I wonder how it would have tasted on a bun.
- I’m not sure why my brain is wired this way, but I feel more comfortable saying “The Ukraine” instead of just saying “Ukraine”. Huh, that made me think of Arrested Development bit of how Buster Bluth would always refer to the Army as “Army“, leaving out the usual defined article. As in, “These are my awards, mother. From Army.”
- I’m surprised I haven’t heard this story before – The forgotten story this week: how TCU discussed but declined to give JFK an honorary degree in 1963. (The ceremony would have shortened his Dallas motorcade and pushed it past Oswald’s lunch hour.)
- Radar finds 145 graves buried beneath King High School in Tampa
- Infants from 2100 years ago found with helmets made of children’s skulls
- ‘Trump’s Notes’ Photographer Explains How He Got the Shot
Nunes had a bad day pic.twitter.com/PRfzzDlJ6y
— The Daily Show (@TheDailyShow) November 20, 2019
Looking For Something?
Recently Came From