- T. Boone Pickens died yesterday. Ross Perot died a few months ago. I wonder how many other Dallas billionaires will die this year.
- Yesterday I kept seeing the misleading fact that T. Boone Pickens was the first baby born in Oklahoma via Caesarean section. In actuality, he was the first in the history of the Holdenville hospital.
- I haven’t seen Donald Rumsfeld in a while but he attended a 9/11 memorial event yesterday. He’s 87 and is supposed to age, he’s human, but I was still surprised at how much he’s aged since I’ve last seen him.
- Yesterday, my kindergarten-teaching wife spoke to her class about September 11, 2001. One student asked, “What color was the hijacker?”
- Firefox is testing a VPN, and you can try it right now
- A nice infographic which tells you HBO spends a lot of money on their original series – How Much Does It Cost to Produce an Episode of Your Favourite TV Show?
- While shopping for a boys athletic protective cup on Amazon:
- I thought Under Armor was the most fitting name for a company which sells these products.
- I can’t believe certain parents posted photos of their kids wearing cups and/or sliding padded compression shorts in the “Customer Reviews” section.
- The Houston Chronicle – Texas has closed more polling places than any other state, report shows
- North Carolina GOP votes to override budget veto while many Democrats were at 9/11 events
- She’s a good sister – A mom shared a heart-wrenching photo of her 4-year-old son with leukemia
- For some reason a B2 Stealth Bomber was spotted flying all over the Metroplex. This sighting was in Frisco.
- How the heck is this kid okay? That backpack had to absorb most of the energy and he was probably able to get up so quickly because of a shot of adrenaline.
- My high school pep-rally assemblies were never this cool or epic.