Bag of Randomness for Thursday, April 4, 2019
- I saw an ad for something called DFW Fiber Fest. I’ll be honest, my initial thought was that it dealt with digestion and bowel movements and wondered how and why such an event would be planned. As you may have guessed, it’s about knitting, crochet and that sort of stuff. I believe WifeGeeding’s mother attended this event a handful of years ago.
- The world’s tallest known tropical tree has been found—and climbed – A giant tree more than 330 feet tall was identified in Borneo from the air, and then climbed with a tape measure, at considerable risk.
- Humphreys County, Mississippi – Where in The U.S. Are You Most Likely to Be Audited by the IRS?
- There really is something unique about Tennessee whiskey, study finds
- Charcoal is a common substance used for filtration in distillation, and the charcoal chips used in the Lincoln County Process are made from selected sugar maple trees native to the region.
- Cool photos which reminded me of the last Star Wars movie – The Strange Beauty of Salt Mines
- “Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty we are free at last.”
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink