- Even though WifeGeeding can’t see out of one eye, she always cleans both lenses of her glasses.
- WifeGeeding will hang wrinkled shirts back in the closet and will iron them as she wants to wear them. I don’t put shirts back into the closet unless they are ironed first.
- I helped a neighbor yesterday transfer a lot of pictures from a very old computer. She spent hours trying to get her old computer to work. The issue was actually pretty easy to resolve. There was nothing wrong with her computer, it was her monitor that was on the fritz. I let her borrow one of mine and she was finished transferring pictures in no time.
- I saw a lot of reports stating Croatia is the second smallest country to make a World Cup final. It annoys me when articles state such claims and don’t list what who the smallest country is to make a World Cup final. In case you are wondering, Uruguay is the smallest country to do it, they won the 1930 and 1950 World Cup finals.
- The news reports and footage of the plane crash and rescue in Alaska reminded me of an old television show I used to love to watch in syndication, ‘Northern Exposure’. Maggie O’
Connel piloted a similar plane to and from Cicely.
- The news footage of Kay Bailey Hutchison sitting next to President Trump at the NATA summit was interesting. One could easily see on her face she regrets ever working for this administration. I need to see a clip of her reaction set to ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ music. I’ll give the president credit, he campaigned on standing up to NATO and for them to contribute more and he followed through. According to White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, Chief of Staff John Kelly looked upset because he was expecting a full breakfast and there were only pastries and cheese.
- I’m not sure if this will make sense, but I have no problem when someone is reasonably picky about something.
- At the bottom of this article is a “Report A Typo” option. I’ve never seen anything like that.
- Flying Passenger Trains Could Be Coming Your Way
- With Akka’s futuristic concept, passengers would board a train-like tube at a neighborhood station and have their retinas scanned for security during the ride to the airport. Wings would then be attached to the pod for take-off.
- Miami man with no arms charged with stabbing Chicago tourist
- Miami Beach police say 46-year-old Jonathan Crenshaw held a pair of scissors with his feet and stabbed 22-year-old Cesar Coronado just after midnight Tuesday. The Miami Herald reports that Crenshaw is a popular fixture in the area, known for painting on canvases along a trendy spot in South Beach.
- Peter King’s NFL column returns next week with a new name and a new home
- The ancient library where the books are under lock and key – Inside a specially built, temperature controlled room at Hereford Cathedral, hundreds of medieval manuscripts sit chained to their shelves, exactly as they did centuries ago.
- These guys are fast.