Bag of Randomness for Thursday, June 7, 2018
- Yesterday, the First Lady made her first media appearance in 26 days. I feel like I’m watching a real life remake of the movie Dave which has been slightly altered. That’s my favorite Kevin Kline movie and got me tracking the career of Frank Langella. Other than the First Lady making an appearance, I was amused at how VP Pence followed President Trump’s lead with the water bottle.
- Even though the first summit hasn’t happened yet, and who knows if it will, President Donald Trump and has floated the idea of a playing golf with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un at his Florida resort if they end up getting along. I believe Kim Jong Un’s father has claimed to shoot five aces in his very first round of golf.
- Larry King’s son was drafted by the White Sox.
- Pennsylvania news – Graduating 8th grade class gifted bulletproof backpack plates before heading to high school
- For you TICKET fans, here’s Norm as a baby being held by his great-grandfather.
- Vulture – 30 Comedians Give Advice to Their Younger Selves
- The Guardian – Meet the people who still use Myspace
- All Cadillacs will have semi-autonomous features starting in 2020
- Kindergarten graduations are stupid, but it’s not like I’m going to pull my son of his. He had a fantastic kindergarten teacher and I know he’s going to miss her. He had a bit of a crush on her at the first of the year and was shy to speak. There were a total of three kindergarten classes and he was the very last student out of all three to walk in, I hope that’s not going to happen when he graduates in 2030.
- I feel like he’s practicing for some sort of presidential pose here. The kid behind his left sure doesn’t look happy to be leaving kindergarten.
- The ceremony started with the Pledge of Allegiance to the U.S. and Texas flag. President Trump would have been proud, not one student protested.
- I’ll spare you any more pictures, but whenever the kid is on stage, he never smiles or looks for his parents in the stands, he also stands at attention the whole time. He might have a military career ahead of him.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink