- WifeGeeding scored a great deal at the local water park hotel so we stayed there last night. We get access to the park for two days and it made for a great early birthday present for DaughterGeeding. My back held up better than I expected on the rides. Not only did the kids get to play at a waterpark after school yesterday, but it was also track and field day at their school. They were knocked out.
- Tomorrow, WifeGeeding will attend a goat yoga session. It’s basically yoga with goats walking on your body.
- I’m not a morning person, but this new book has caught my attention – My Morning Routine: How Successful People Start Every Day Inspired. One of the authors was recently interviewed and he stated his interviewees average a 10:57 p.m. bedtime and a 6:24 am wakeup.
- @BobbyBeltTX – Cowboys OL coach Paul Alexander wrote in his book “Perform” about how he can rule out certain offensive lineman playing for him by the way they dispense ketchup from a bottle. [pic] [article]
- Chinese school uses facial recognition to make kids pay attention
- I always thought him wearing that white suit against a black background with huge long slender letters of his name was exceptionally cool – Elvis Presley’s ’68 Comeback Special Gets 50th Anniversary Celebration On NBC
- When it comes to dogs greeting kids coming home from school, there are no two cuter GIFs
View post on imgur.com
Dog is super excited to see his tiny human coming home!