- Sorry I didn’t update the blog earlier. I was a little tired last night. Wonder why???
- The patient moved into the living room which boosted his spirit a bit.
- Nights are long for him. It’s hard for him to get comfortable.
- Before going to bed Keith took an Ambien. When I woke up at 1:00 to give him his pain medicine I noticed there were homemade Rice Krispie Treats in our kitchen. I didn’t make them.
- Lots of talking in his sleep last night. Words and phrases that I remember are “Cuba”, “Sorry about that guys…fickle women”, “Jane Fonda”, “Let’s go with this wood because it has been treated.”
- DaughterGeeding wants cardboard boxes and gift cards to Lowe’s for her birthday.
- BoyGeeding received a fishing pole from a neighbor friend yesterday. Looks like we will be going fishing this spring and summer.
This entry was posted in Goofy
. Bookmark the permalink