- Of all the Bushes, it turns out only George P. Bush is voting for the man who humiliated his father
- Ouch – A Texas state trooper is under investigation after two Fort Worth women claim he got pliers to help remove piercings from their breasts and later injured one of them.
- What the heck is going on at Baylor? So much crazy stuff happened with a promoted “greenout” announced back in June, then the team decided to wear black possibly in honor of Art Briles, odd tweets by players and the coaching staff (the interim head coach wasn’t included), fans deciding to wear black to support Briles, black shirts being sold outside the stadium to show support for Briles and then a flag flung outside a suite window at the stadium supporting Briles, and a player possibly shoved a coach. All in all, the ranked Baylor team got humiliated at home against an unranked 4-4 TCU team 62-22. What an embarrassing amount of events. And once again, Baylor starts off the year playing high school caliber teams and boast about their ranking only to eat humble pie when they start to play decent teams.
- Hillary Clinton’s first name was spelled “Hilliary” on 2016 election ballots printed for use in Lonoke County, Arkansas.
- The Jones family does odd things after a Cowboys victory.
— Charlotte J Anderson (@CJonesAnderson) November 6, 2016