Bag of Randomness
- For those of you that watched Hard Knocks last night, has anyone in the history of every tried to call their grandmother faster than Vontae Davis? The guy was reaching for his phone even before Jeff Ireland finished the sentence in which he was telling him he was being traded.
- I was at a Fidelity Investments branch the other day filling out paperwork to move a 401k to a rollover IRA. Part of the paperwork included my middle initial, part of it didn’t. When I was asked for my signature, knowing sometimes these things can be pretty particular, I asked if I needed to include my middle initial. The reps reply, “If you want to, it’s W.” I guess he was nervous and was trying to be overly kind, but I think I could have figured out the first initial of my middle name on my own.
- This article states that although Lubbock may not be a city that values sex all that much, they are pretty friendly by tweeting standards.
- Possible repost, but this would be a great place to watch a movie.
- The Indian population (not the Native Americans, the ones from South Asia) is definitely growing in the U.S. and I wonder how engaged they are as a group with elections. With rising GOP stars like South Carolina Gov Nikki Haley and Louisiana Gov Bobby Jindal I wonder if they lean right.
- I didn’t know an Idiocracy spinoff was in the works.
- What Happened To 2001’s Budget Surplus?
- Twitter No Longer Displays Which App Posted a Tweet
- Boy Wears Braces for 11 Years, Sues Orthodontist
- ‘Avengers’ Alternate Opening – a flash forward
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink