- Our first born slept had no problem sleeping through the night. Everyone told us this would not happen with our second child. I’m here to report that unfortunately, they are right.
- There’s a new fancy bridge in Dallas and I despite all the coverage, I have no idea what highway it will be a part of.
- The name of the bridge is the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge, but I’ve heard several folks just refer to it as Large Marge.
- A bunch of Aztecs were performing a ceremony to open the bridge, I don’t get their connection to Dallas.
- Per Kraft Foods, 84% of men eat their Oreos intact, 41% of women pull their Oreos apart.
- I didn’t know that famed astrophysicist and all around awesome guy Neil deGrasse Tyson attended the University of Texas where he earned an MA. But he really didn’t enjoy his time there.
- A person once asked him his advice on someone going to grad school, “Answers are a luxury enjoyed only every now and then. So early on, learn to love the questions themselves.”
- The Bible under the Joshua Tree: Biblical Imagery in the Music of U2
- David Hasselhoff dressed up like Hitler at a London concert.
- The first KMart and Wal-Mart opened in 1962.
- Kurt Cobain’s isolated vocal take from Smells Like Teen Spirit
- In case you ever wanted to buy a house from IKEA that is ready made for their products.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink