- Unwed Teenaged Mother Earned Over Quarter Million Dollars For Supporting Abstinence – But the foundation she supported at least distributed $35,000 in grants towards the cause.
- The people of the South take their American patriotism seriously, very seriously; so the guy responsible for this has his days numbered – Decapitated bald eagle found in Louisiana ditch
- They also take their NASCAR seriously, at least in Alabama.
- This guy makes me feel I don’t do enough to honor my grandparents – Man buys Justin Bieber shoe for $1,425 to honor grandfather
- A great illustration showing the 1,235 of the potential alien planet candidates NASA’s Kempler mission has found to date. OK, maybe not great, but pretty neat.
- The Science Channel decided to change its name . . . well, kinda.
- There have been 17 government shutdowns since 1977 – source
- Sheep gives birth to dog?
- The voice of Shredder on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was the actor who played Uncle Phil on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
- Jackie Chan wants to have $0 in his bank account when he dies.
- Speaking of death, this book interests me, and I thought the title was catchy- Does This Mean You’ll See Me Naked?: Field Notes from a Funeral Director
- And for more death related stuff – Dying? Plan ahead: Priests scarce for last rites
- Boy named rail ‘director of fun’
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink