- The Mavs now have 11 straight 50 win seasons. Part of me wants to say I’m proud of this considering how poor of a team they were when I was in high school and college, but then again, what good is all the winning of there is no championship.
- Elizabeth Taylor left instructions that she be late for her own funeral.
- Costco makes a surprisingly great tasting and cheap pizza.
- A coworker wrote my phone number down incorrectly and called a stranger who also happened to be named Keith. She told me for a good two minutes she thought it was me just trying to trick her into thinking she dialed the wrong number.
- My dad always dropped me off at school on the way to work, up until I could drive on my own. Those are some great memories, and I hope I can do the same for kid(s).
- The Anatomy of a Cup Cake
- A toilet paper tax in Omaha?
- Pastor loses his job for saying he likes Rob Bell’s new book on Facebook
- Poll: Most in U.S., except evangelicals, see no divine sign in disasters
- The first official 2012 presidential candidate is a gay Republican
- Buy scents of different cities
- Dog Balances Basketball on Nose
- Thanks for the feeding booster seat, BibleScholarGeorge.
Looking For Something?
Recently Came From