Bag of Randomness
- That’s clue #2 on DogGeedingII’s name.
- I think my boss is trying to get me to entertain the idea of moving to Austin.
- I’m not sure I’ve seen one Elizabeth Taylor movie, but I have seen plenty of her perfume commercials. I think her claim to fame is being the voice of Maggie Simpson when she said her first word.
- In case you are wondering, that first word was “Daddy.”
- If you are interested in watching any of her films, Turner Classic Movies will have a 24-hour marathon of them on April 10.
- I remember when my parents bought me a 19-inch television. I thought it was big and I use to watch it from across the room. Now, I sit less then a couple feet from two 21-inch monitors.
- Former Dallas Maverick Mark Aguirre was hospitalized yesterday and I hear one sports personality on the radio state that his jersey number should be retired and he’s the second best Mav behind Dirk Nowitzki. Hogwash. Roy Tarpley was a better player, heck, I would probably even say that Sam Perkins was a better player than Aguirre; not to mention, he won Detroit championships not Dallas, so why retire his number?
- Mad Men is behind schedule because of contract negotiations with the creator, so it looks like no shows this summer.
- A blog dedicated to nothing but Stupid Man Commercials, you know, because there’s no such thing as a stupid woman anymore.
- The Napping Habits of 8 Famous Men
- Eating Cotton Balls Dipped in Orange Juice and Other Tidbits About the Modeling World
- Dolphin rescued from rice field 12 days after tsunami
- Comcast Begs Employees To Vote For Charter In Worst Company In America Poll
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink