- Olivia Newton-John was 29 years old when she filmed Grease.
- Not how I imagined war photography was taken
- So far I’m really liking the new version of FireFox. The interface is much cleaner and it seems darn fast.
- Top 6 things Republicans consider more important than job creation
- The story about Dez Bryant being banned from a local mall for 90 days because his pants were too low is silly. Actually, that story leading the 6:00 PM newscast is silly.
- I hear the NFL owners now want an 18 game season and players to take a pay cut. I’m not sure anyone would agree to work more and get paid less.
- I also hear they want to move the kickoff up for player safety reasons, but does an 18 game season back up that reasoning?
- An animal autopsy is called a necropsy.
- Eye care in the 1800s – 14 shocking photos
- The best peanut butter is made by Skippy.
- My first dog was named Skipper. Actually, he was named after the Skipper on Gilligand’s Island.
- DogGeedingII has a name. Hint: It’s a character from LOST.
- One of the stars of Pawn Stars was recently arrested. I’m fascinated by the owner’s knowledge of just about everything. I’d want him on my Trivial Pursuit team.
- According to @Harpers Index, $25 million is spent each year on lap dances in Las Vegas.
- I think I’m going to buy a networked hard drive and share our music and pictures between all our PC’s.
- I’m told I need to eat at Joe T Garcia’s.
- George Clooney’s Ex-Wife
- It might be time for a Texas roadtrip, I think it’s bluebonnets are a blooming.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink