- In movies and television you see people who are able to take a pill without taking a drink. I’ve tried, but I simply can’t do that.
- For my fellow Walking Dead fans, Stephen King may write an episode.
- The subject of biblical predestination is much, much more deeper of a subject than I ever thought it was.
- I don’t know if I’ve ever had soul food.
- I don’t buy a lot of things out a vending machine, but if I do, it’s usually just M&M’s or Kit Kats.
- I liked Kit Kats better when they didn’t come in a sealed wrapper.
- I’m finding myself watching just a handful of channels other than the major networks. They all deal with home improvement, food, history and science.
- Gas prices aren’t as bad as I thought they would be after filling up recently.
- I’m heading to Abilene come April 8 and can’t wait to eat some of my favorite BBQ.
- I’m ready for Mad Men to come back with new episodes.
- I’ve watched a few episode of America’s Next Great Restaurant and so far I’ve come to one conclusion: That Chipotle guy is really annoying.
- It’s worthless going to DallasNews.com since every article seems to be blocked unless you are a paid subscriber.
- I haven’t played a game of ping pong in forever.
- I need to go bowling soon.
- The best and worst healthy drinks
- Gallon to Gallon
- No spoilers, I promise – Harry Potter trio films their last scene together
- Things Organized Neatly
- In case you haven’t heard, that Florida pastor finally burned a Koran
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink