- There use to be a military base in my home town that hasn’t been operational since the 70’s. During the Vietnam War, I hear that over 90% of the helicopter pilots were trained there. I recently learned that the front entrance was restored.
- While looking at my hometown newspaper I noticed this graphic for their project graduation. The first thing I thought of was this Abu Ghraib picture.
- Residents of Howard County have to dial a 10-digit number for 911 service.
- I saw this prophecy sign in the northern part of my city while driving to dinner on Friday.
- Probably the best article on Rob Bell’s new book, I found page four particularly interesting.
- For you local folks, remember those painful JaM commercials?
- Bill would make English official language of U.S. government
- The only disaster I’m surprised I haven’t heard coming out of Japan is an avalanche.
- I heard Mark Cuban is going to be on the new season of Shark Tank. I enjoyed watching that show last year, so it will be interesting seeing some local flavor on the show.
Looking For Something?
Recently Came From