Bag of Randomness
- Tonight HBO will be filming at Fellowship Church for some kind of sex documentary. Fellowship decided to bring a bed out on the stage/altar. Details can be found on Ed Young’s blog.
- A U.S. serviceman’s chance of death in battle per war
- Charlie Sheen Mad Libs from Vanity Fair
- A lot of cubs in a tree
- Ralph Macchio is 49-years-old.
- Two new Bible translations come out next week. One is for Catholics, the first in 41 years. It is suppose to be more accurate, accessible, and poetic . . . and no longer contains the word, booty. The other is an NIV version from Zondervan trying to make amends from the ‘gender accurate’ translation that came out not too long ago.
- I found a therapist for my friend Jimi and the author of that Liberally Lean blog.
- Two local universities make the top 10 for video game design grad school list.
- I forgot to mention this earlier, but Gov Good Hair says the most dangerous city in America is . . . Juarez.
- My living room television is about to die, so I headed to Best Buy recently and pulled the trigger on a new set. Thanks to a friend that went along with me who me down from spending an extra grand on some stuff I probably won’t even notice. I also talked the sales guy into letting me buy the floor model, and he threw in free delivery and is going to haul away the old one. I’ll miss you old friend, but look forward to this new relationship.
- In 24 hours, @charliesheen has over 1,000,000 followers.
- Glad to see Steve Jobs was doing OK.
- Thanks to a judge, it is now a scientific fact that pizza’s state of matter is a solid.
- Woman sues after slipping on banana peel
- Woman clung to van’s windshield wipers at 100 mph
- Jeopardy! champ Ken Jennings has a good sense of humor.
This entry was posted in Goofy
. Bookmark the permalink