Bag of Randomness
- Jane Russell died yesterday. I thought I’d pay homage to her by posting a picture of her back in here hay day.
- Thank you, thank you, I’ll be here all week.
- Last week was just brutal to me, I almost clocked an 80-hour work week. So I’m sorry for the crappy posts as of late.
- Sometimes I search PetFinder.com to see what dogs are available. There’s this one rescue group that uses Hooters waitresses to pose with the animals. Funny.
- I don’t like the new girl character on House.
- I found out my cousin’s dog died very unexpectedly and suddenly of a heart attack. The dog was fine one moment, and one minute later just dead.
- Man, we are already two months into this year?
- If you are into technology and live near Abilene, ACU is the place to be. One thing is for sure, they had the best looking women in town. Heck, I use to cruise through their campus just to check out the ‘environment’ only to pass my other Hardin-Simmons friends trying to do the same thing. We weren’t as ‘covert’ as we thought we were.
- I’ve seen some weird music videos in my life, but that new Lady Gaga video might just take the cake.
- Kinda cool – Wood floors with natural curves
- This 11-year-old girl is now the world’s hairiest girl and proud of it.
- Coupon Users Furious Over Proposed Tax
- Google Streetview Zombie Apocalypse
- Easy Bake Oven is forced to get a redesign
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink