Bag of Randomness
- While eating at Fernando’s yesterday for lunch, Cynthia Izaguirre of WFAA, one of my local news nemesi, was sitting across from me.
- Other local news nemesi includes Shelly Slater and Jane McGarry.
- I don’t like it when presidents dress up in military uniforms. I don’t like when presidents appear on night time talk shows, and I don’t like it when presidents appear on day time talk shows. Within my lifetime, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a president on The Price is Right.
- I can understand trying to connect with “the people” but I just don’t think this is the way to do it.
- ABC’s 20/20 devoted an hour to behind the scenes look at The Bachelor. Anyone else remember when 20/20 use to be a news program?
- Sharyn Alfonsi of ABC News has to be the busiest reporter alive.
- Mike Doocy of KDFW Fox 4 Sports cracks me up at the 18 second mark.
- I find it amazing when I call a salesperson, wanting to give them business, but they don’t return my call after three days. Yes, I’m talking to you D&M Leasing.
- WifeGeeding and I are one episode away from finishing the first season of Mad Men. My goodness is that a good show. I’ll have to buy season two soon, but thankfully season three is available for free on DirecTV on demand.
- For those of you that have seen the movie Inception this might be helpful.
- Stainless Steel Sharpie
- Ask The Rabbis – Is there such a thing as asking too many questions?
- Interesting Local News – Finger in Butt Crack Sparks Knife Fight
- Mom ruins hockey fight
- Brain Cupcakes
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink