Bag of Randomness
- For my fellow NFL fans, Steve Sabol wrote as a guest columnist in Peter King’s MMQB and I highly recommend the read. He has a snippet in the piece about his father, who surprisingly is still alive.
- Steve Sabol may just have the best job in the history of ever.
- Yeah, I’ve been quiet about the kidnap and murder in Mineral Wells as well as the young missing mother case. I just really don’t know what to say. I haven’t had the emotional strength to visit my hometown in years, but I love and dream about the place all the time. It was just weird seeing the big MW on television. Excited to see it in the spotlight on one hand, but extremely sad to know they only reason it was on the news was because of tragic news.
- Fatherhood has me reminiscing a lot lately about my upbringing in Mineral Wells.
- Supposedly the inventor of the paper clip lived in Mineral Wells.
- As I wrote that last sentence all I could think about was a scene in one of the Austin Powers movies in which Dr Evil makes a statement about how his father claimed to have invented the question mark.
- WifeGeeding’s birthday was on Saturday. My gift to her was knife cutting class at Central Market because she mentioned it was something that she would be interested in. That gift could come back to haunt me.
- I turned in my man card on Saturday as we went to mall. WifeGeeding was busy trying on clothes here and there, so I pushed BabyGeeding around the mall in a stroller all by myself and somehow ended up in Bath and Bodyworks and actually buying something.
- If it helps, I bought some highly recommended shaving cream. If you read the description of the product, it sounds like something Elaine from Seinfeld would write in the J. Peterman catalog.
- Yes, I know, I’m a shaving snob. Have a mentioned the greatness of the safety razor?
- I know at least one reader of Dutch descent that will enjoy this video about the Dutch Bible Belt.
- Sonic commercials are extremely annoying.
- Vibration-powered Generating Battery
- Amazon.com recently celebrated its 15 birthday – Time.com
- Cracked.com isn’t the most family friendly sight, but this piece may interest you – 10 Things Christians and Atheists Can (And Must) Agree On
- Will Smith is going to make a biblical movie about Cain, except with vampires.
- Because you don’t want to sound like an ignorant slob – the plural of Octopus
- U2’s massive 360° Tour has helped propel the band to Number One on Forbes’ annual report on top-earning musicians.
- Apple’s Antenna Design and Test Labs
- Church-made movies seek to change lives: Will you go?
- Hearse towed during funeral?
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink