Bag of Randomness
- I watched the new Alyssa Milano sitcom last night. Her character is a recently divorced mother of a 15-year-old. In real life she is 37-years-old, and man, that’s hard to believe.
- I read the Rick Perry Newsweek interview and he says under no circumstances that he will for president (bottom of the second page), but I’m not buying it with the Tea Party movement and the electoral votes of the South he could pull. But just think, this guy, with remarkably great hair, is our governor.
- I still wish we could get rid of the Electoral College.
- This is perhaps the best article about Southwest Airlines’ Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Office – Gary Kelly. A couple of interesting facts stood out.
- He shares the same birthday as Southwest’s co-founder Herb Kelleher
- He and his wife were born one day apart, at the same hospital, and as newborns, slept in the same nursery at the same time.
- Another LOST mystery, all the cast members are the same height.
- Speaking of LOST, the actor that plays Hugo has a great idea for eating a cupcake. I think I’m gonna have to give that a try.
- A mountainous task – picking up trash above the Mount Everest “Death Zone”
- That’s one way to scratch your bottom.
- Self-shearing sheep
- When you are in space, you can take on heck of a team picture. More great NASA pics here, like the one at the top of this post.
- Bono’s 15 tips for being a frontman of a band.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink